Wednesday, December 16, 2020 / by Ali Sarno
Believe it or not, there are a lot of locations that allow dogs, but having a professional by your side to show you all of your options is really beneficial. Not just because we know the area, but because we have pets ourselves and understand how important it is to find them a home that you all can enjoy together.
Before beginning your search, make sure you know exactly what you need for you and your pet. Do you need a yard? Do you plan to live in a condo where you walk your dog or take them to a dog park? There are a lot of local dog parks throughout the area for you to socialize your furbaby. You can find them here:
- Lori Wilson Dog Park 1500 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Satellite Beach Off-Leash Dog Park 751 Jamaica Blvd Satellite Beach, FL 32937
- Sandpoint Marina Dog Park 501 Marina Rd. Titusville, FL 32796
- Port St. John Dog Park 6300 Fay Boulevard Cocoa, FL 32927
- Fay Lake Wilderness Dog Park 6300 Fay Blvd Cocoa, FL 32927
- Wickham Dog Park 2500 Park Dr Melbourne, FL 32905
- Pieloch Dog Park 400 W Florida Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901
Having the space your pet needs is important to ensure they live a happy and healthy life. So knowing if they need a separate area, like a mudroom or bedroom that is designated for them is good for us to know as well.
We know it can be hard to bath dogs in a condo or finding someone to watch them for an overnight getaway. So having options as far as pet hotels and groomers to drop them off at, is important. Check out some of our favorite places to go:
- Dog Spot Hotel 5080 Industry Dr Melbourne, FL 32940
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming 74 S Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach FL 32931
So before you begin your next home search, contact Florida Lifestyle Realty team to find you the best home for everyone. We will be sure to meet the needs of yourself and your fur baby!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly!
REALTOR at Florida Lifestyle Realty