Wednesday, December 16, 2020 / by Ali Sarno
Believe it or not, there are a lot of locations that allow dogs, but having a professional by your side to show you all of your options is really beneficial. Not just because we know the area, but because we have pets ourselves and understand how important it is to find them a home that you all can enjoy together.
Before beginning your search, make sure you know exactly what you need for you and your pet. Do you need a yard? Do you plan to live in a condo where you walk your dog or take them to a dog park? There are a lot of local dog parks throughout the area for you to socialize your furbaby. You can find them here:
- Lori Wilson Dog Park 1500 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Satellite Beach Off-Leash Dog Park 750 Jamaica Blvd, Satellite Beach, FL 32937
- Sandpoint Marina Dog Park 501 Marina Rd, Titusville, FL 32796
- Fay Lake Wilderness Dog Park 6300 Fay Blvd, Cocoa, FL 32927
- Wickham Park Dog Park 2500 Parkway Dr, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Pieloch Dog Park 1703 Crane Creek Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32940
Having the space your pet needs is important to ensure they live a happy and healthy life. Knowing if they need a separate area, like a mudroom or bedroom that is designated for them is good for us to know as well.
We know it can be hard to bathe dogs in a condo or finding someone to watch them for an overnight getaway. Having options as far as pet hotels and groomers to drop them off at, is important. Here are some of our favorite places to go:
- Dog Spot Hotel 5080 Industry Dr, Melbourne, FL 32940
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming 74 S Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Before you begin your next home search, contact Florida Lifestyle Realty team to find the best home for you and your pet. We will be sure to meet the needs of everyone!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly!
REALTOR at Florida Lifestyle Realty